There is this one super yummy salad dressing you can buy pre-made here in Switzerland. It is a spin on a classic french dressing. I wanted to make my own salad dressing as it is cheaper, fresher and hopefully tastier.
**makes 4 servings
for the dressing
- 3 tbsp vegan mayo (homemade version)
- 2 tbsp almond milk (or soy)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a jar mix together all the ingredients. If your salad dressing is to thick, add a Little bit more almond milk.
- Drizzle it over your salad of choice.
I hope you like this salad dressing. I will be uploading some of my favorite salad variations soon, so stay tuned.