This cucumber elderflower cocktail is the perfect cocktail for a dinner party or a night in with your friends.
I love making my own cocktails, you can customize it however you like. Hence if you like it sweeter, add more simple syrup. If you like it more tart, add more lemon juice.
I had a cocktail like this in a bar once and loved it so much. The apple juice gives it a nice sweetness also a refreshing taste and the gin a nice kick.
What is Elderflower liquor?
It has a fabulous smell and taste and pairs really well with the cucumber and apple juice. If you can't get a hold of it, another great ingredient would be elderflower syrup. If you are using the syrup instead, I would suggest using less or no simple syrup because the syrup is very sweet.
If you try this cucumber elderflower cocktail, be sure to let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #vegancookingblog on Instagram! I would love to see how your cocktail turns out. Cheers!
Cucumber Elderflower Cocktail
- 2 oz Hendrick's Gin
- 1 oz St. Germain Liqueur or you can sub elderflower syrup
- 2 oz pure apple juice not from concentrate
- 1 oz lemon juice about half a lime
- 1 small cucumber
- Set two ribbons of a cucumber aside for the garnish and add the rest in a shaker and muddle really well until pulpy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and the ice and shake well!
- Strain it into a nice tumbler glass filled with ice and garnish with the cucumber either around the glass or roll up the ribbon and put it on the top of the drink.