Vegan mayo is not only healthier and cholesterol-free but super easy and affordable to make. You can use it to dipp your fries or put it in your sandwich or put it in my french salad dressing.
** makes 1 portion
for the mayonnaise
- 150 ml soy milk
- 150 sunflower oil (or any neutral oil)
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon Juice or white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
mix up the flavors!
- 1 clove roasted garlic or
- minced pickle
- sriracha or
- curry or
- dill, parsley, coriander, chives
- Put all your ingredients apart from the oil in a blender and mix.
- Once everything is combined, slowly pour the oil into the mixture while still blending.
- Store the mixture in a jar.
- You can flavor the mayo however you like. I wrote down some of my favorites.